£5m Digital and STEM equipment fund
Cheshire and Warrington launches applications for investments from £5million fund for specialist digital and STEM related learning equipment
Applications are now open to bid in to a £5million Local Growth Fund Skills Programme that will invest in specialist equipment to transform digital and STEM related skills across Cheshire and Warrington.
There are three categories of projects that organisations or consortia can apply for funding for.
- Investments of up to £20,000 for investment in specialist equipment that can be taken into schools, colleges, libraries and other community centres or could be easily accessed from key locations. The aim is to spark interest and change mind-sets about how digital and new technologies can transform lives.
- Investments of up to £250,000 for investment in specialist equipment that can be used to deliver digital and advanced engineering training and education that will improve the competitiveness and raise the productivity of one or two specific groups of employers or sectors of industry within Cheshire and Warrington.
- Investments of between of between £500,000 and £1,000,000 for investment in specialist equipment that can be used to upskill and reskill the existing workforce to transform digital and advanced manufacturing skills across all sectors of business in Cheshire and Warrington, at a faster pace and through cross-sector collaboration.
Full application guidance and application forms can be accessed here:
- Cheshire and Warrington Local Growth Fund Bidding Document
- Annex A Digital Delivery Strategy
- Annex C Business Case Template.
Potential applicants are asked to note application deadlines and to read the guidance to ensure comprehensive bids are submitted.