European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Projects should seek to deliver the following types of activity:
- Support for businesses on innovation
- Support for improved business competitiveness
- Low carbon initiatives
- Support new enterprises to establish their business
- Develop or improve facilities for business incubation
- ICT business support and high speed broadband
- Develop or improve facilities for grow on space
How to Apply
All applications have to be submitted using Department of Communities and Local Government’s Application Forms .
Future calls will also be issued on the Government European Structural Funds Website and are currently being developed by Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership and partners.