Tendering for public sector contracts
Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership now publishes all of its tenders over £10,000 on the main central Government website.
Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
You can use Contracts Finder to:
· search for contract opportunities in different sectors
· find out what’s coming up in the future
· look up details of previous tenders and contracts
You can create an account to get email updates and save your searches. You can still search and apply for contracts without an account. Please note that it may take some time for tenders to appear on the Contracts Finder.
Tenders can also be found on Find-it in Cheshire and Warrington.
What is Find-it in Cheshire and Warrington?
Find-it in Cheshire and Warrington boosts the local economy by helping businesses to develop skills, stay informed about local news and supporting them in identifying and bidding for contracts.
How can it help your business?
FREE membership gives you instant access to local contracts, suppliers, businesses and their opportunities. This eliminates the stress of finding new contacts and helps you build relationships with industry players.
Referral is the best form of introduction. Building brand awareness in Cheshire and Warrington will generate recommendations and bring in new business.
The Benefits of Find-It in a nutshell.
- Access and advertise business opportunities.
- Showcase your company’s web profile.
- Make new contacts.
- Find potential new suppliers.
- Source local, cost-effective materials, products, supplies, services and expertise.
- Employment support and training.
- Business support.
- Latest business news.
- Sign up for FREE networking events.
- Find local business events
Or visit Contract Finder here.