REGEN 2018, The 5th Annual Exhibition, Conference and Networking Reception for the UK Regeneration Industry
St. Georges Hall, Liverpool, 7th-8th November
7th November, 10.30am – 5.00pm. 8th November, 9.00am – 4.00pm
Cheshire and Warrington LEP and the Cheshire Science Corridor will be exhibiting at the forthcoming REGEN Exhibition and Conference, St. Georges Hall, Liverpool.
Urban & rural regeneration is a massive industry in its own right, and continues to transform the prosperity of every town and city in the UK. Whether you wish to visit to meet potential suppliers or partners, or attend the conference to learn, discuss and debate the hot topics in regeneration, Regen offers something for everyone involved in the industry.
Delegates from around the UK from all the following sectors, will converge on Liverpool, and as such represents a unique opportunity not to be missed.
- Urban & rural regeneration industry professionals
- Town, City & County Councils, Local Planning Authorities
- Main contractors, construction companies
- Commercial, industrial & residential property developers
- Housing associations & house builders
- Town planners & urban design
- Civil & structural engineers
- Architects, specifiers, building designers & surveyors
- Local & central government agencies
- Investment agencies
- Product manufacturers, service suppliers & consultants
Come along and visit us on stand B8, we look forward to seeing you there.