Become the LEP’s ‘Charity of the Year’
Cheshire and Warrington LEP is inviting local charities to express an interest in becoming the LEP’s ‘Charity of the Year’. Over the last year, the LEP has been delighted to support the British Red Cross and would now like to extend this opportunity to other Charities and to lend its support through 2019. While this doesn’t mean a direct financial contribution, it does mean that the LEP will include your logo in all electronic communications, as well as looking at ways through the year how LEP officers might practically support your Charity.
In order to qualify, Organisations must be;
• A constituted Charity with an established Board and registered with the UK Charities Commission
• Delivering a benefit directly to the communities of Cheshire and Warrington
• Deliver services that benefit the whole of Cheshire and Warrington
• Deliver a benefit that contributes to Cheshire & Warrington LEP’s Strategic Economic Plan, particularly in relation to ‘creating great places to live and an excellent quality of life’
• Be in a position to engage with the Cheshire & Warrington LEP throughout the year to maximise the partnership
Organisations are asked to submit a short expression of interest (no more than a side or two of A4) setting out how they meet the above criteria. Please send through to: email@example.com
Deadline for applications is 21st January.
We look forward to supporting the excellent work that Charities across the region are doing!