Accelerate Cheshire and Warrington is a brand new opportunity to access financial and skills development support to upskill and reskill your workforce.
Every business needs to be at the forefront of talent development so that it can become more productive, take advantage of new technologies and business processes and remain competitive.
A business that invests in its people is more likely to reduce employee turnover and find it easier to attract new people, with employees better able to progress, widen their career choices and support the business innovation process.
There is no restriction on the size of your business, but your employees must live or work within the Cheshire and Warrington area.
Skills levels can include:
• Accredited and nonaccredited training
• Standalone units
• Short courses
• Technical skills
• Skills up to Level 7
• Online, classroom and/or workplace learning
• Make an enquiry: email@example.com
• A skills broker will contact you
• Work with the broker to identify training needed.
• Apply for a 40% contribution towards training costs.
• Applications will be assessed and subject to approval an offer will be made.
• Complete training before 30th Nov 2022.